- Tor protects your privacy on the internet by hiding the connection
- between your Internet address and the services you use. We believe Tor
- is reasonably secure, but please ensure you read the instructions and
- configure it properly.
- To build Tor from source:
- ./configure && make && make install
- To build Tor from a just-cloned git repository:
- sh autogen.sh && ./configure && make && make install
- Home page:
- Download new versions:
- Documentation, including links to installation and setup instructions:
- Making applications work with Tor:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- To get started working on Tor development:
- See the doc/HACKING directory.